First Phase ( Nepal, Bhutan, Myanmar, China, Cambodia ) Registration Start From 25 Dec 2017
Second Phase ( Indonesia, Thailand, Maldives, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Israel, Bangladesh, Oman )Registration Start From 01 Feb 2018
Third Phase ( Russia, Cyprus, Iran, Japan, Philippines, Georgia, Jordan, Yemen, United Arab Emirates, Laos ) Registration Start From 01 May 2018
How to take Membership
On receiving this offer, a prospective study centre should.
Registering for DSRVS Center is simple and Easy.
Accreditation & Registration Fees : – $200
|Apply For New Registration / Re-Registration|
- Apply with complete details of self, premises, available hardware, plan for business development in the format of the data sheet attached at the end of this offer.
- Receipt of the application and data sheet at the controlling office of DSRVS would be followed by personal interview with the Board of Dirctors of DSRVS and a visit by a Inspection team of DSRVS professional at the prospective centre, if needed.
|Application Form For Branch/Offices
||Click Here For Download|
Eligibility Criteria for DSRVS Study Centre/Branch
- Desirous person should be a local person.
- Age- Applicant must have attained the age of 18 years.
- Qualification- Person should preferably have passed the Matriculation Level Examination or equivalent from recognized board.
- Other Requirements-
- Applicant should have fluency in reading and writing the local language.
- Should have the basic knowledge of English Language and Computer Skills.
The DSRVS Study Centre should satisfy the following criteria.
- Should be in business (IT related or otherwise) or should be a professional with the required entrepreneurial acumen.
- Should be willing to invest required amount of money in setting up a centre with proper infrastructure and main power.
- Should have commitment for providing quality training to students.
- Should be willing to be a part of the DSRVS team in accepting the terms and condition and procedures as laid down by DSRVS.
|(a) Minumum Aria (Sq.Ft.)||2000||1500||1000||800|
|(b) No. of Class Rooms||2||2||1||1|
|(c) Sitting Capacity per Class Room||15||15||10||10|
|(d) Lab Room||2||1||1||1|
|(e) No. of Systems||20||10||5||5|
- One Pentium server Nodes connected as per DSRVS Site Specification.
- Necessary Hardware compatibility for Internet.
- Printer (Dot Matrix / Inkjet).
- UPS (500 VA) / Generator
- A.C. Unit
- Digital Camera/ Web Cam
- Wired/ Wireless/V-SAT Connectivity
Registration Fee :- $ 200
- Renewal of the DSRVS center shall be done before Till Date, on payment of $ 100 only.
|Administrator/Manager||Knowledge of Computer Software Training, Experience, having Good Management Skills OR Related Sector Trained Trainer.|
|Faculty||Thorough knowledge of subject, disciplined, Student’s problem solving capacity.|
|Counsellor/Receptionist||Pleasent personality with good communication skills, knowledge of computer courses, disciplined.|
Profitability of Operations
The granting of study centre status would be possible after careful study of the market potential, number of students graduation form the relevant streams etc.The specifics in terms of operational economics will be discussed in person with each of the study centres.The study centres are required to make a study of the Engineering Colleges, Polytechnics and science college and other institutes of the area by way to the number of students passing out each year.