Digital Shiksha and Rojgar Vikas Sansthan run an initiative program for the indian citizen for certified digital education, vocational and skill training and personality development program, In this Program, we provide basic training to the experience and labour worker citizens in all villages and cities of India, only minor charges are taken from citizens for certification. This Program PMU(Project Management Unit) is DSRVS INDIA.
|Search Study/Training Center’s||Click Here|
Interested Organization, Persons Contact For This Program TO PMU/Regional/Districts Offices For New Center Setup
The program is applicable for rural and semi-urban, urban area of the country.
DSRVS Run this program at District level through DSRVS Regional/District Level Offices.
Regional/District Offices Create a Study/Training Center at Village OR City Level,
Monitoring of the program:-
District Level Committee
District Team under the chairmanship of District Office Incharge.
State Level Committee
State/Regional Team headed by the pmu state officer.
Central Level Committee
Central team/project management unit headed by chairman of dsrvs india
The minimum training target for training center is 150 candidates is to be trained, maximum 1000 candidates.
Courses in this Program:-
- Certificate in Data Entry Operator (3 Months)
- Certificate in MS-Office (3 Months)
- Certificate in Tally (3 Months)
- Certificate in Computer Knowledge (3 Months)
- Certificate in Barber/Hair Cutter (3 Months)
- Certificate in Internet and Multimedia (3 Months)
- Certificate in Electrician (3 Months)
- Certificate in Dress Making (3 Months)
- Certificate in Welder (3 Months)
- Certificate in Personality and Development (3 Months)
Age – 14 Years To 55 Years
Qualification – Minimum 5th Pass With 3 Year Experience in Related Field OR Minimum 8th Pass from Any Recognized Board/University