Block Manager Joint appointment letter 2nd
Order no:- DRC/AL/02/2018 Date:- 14 Feb 2018
Noti.No.: DRC/REC/01/2017 AND DRC/REC/02/2017
The following 106 eligible candidates for post of agent cum block manager in district coordinator /agent cum block manager recruitment have been given appointment in the following block. These candidates will work on the target base remuneration/bonuses and the contract period is upto 31 December 2018. and Work Start from 01 March 2018 from your home/office.
|Application No||Alloted Block||Candidate Name||District||State|
|T0008902||Jodhpur 1||KAMLESH KUMAR||Jodhpur||RAJASTHAN|
|T0008903||Gharana||Salinder singh||GANGA NAGAR||RAJASTHAN|
|T0008905||Jodhpur 2||Rakesh Joshi||Jodhpur||RAJASTHAN|
|T0008906||BATIYAGARH||Shashikant vaidya||DAMOH||MADYA PRADESH|
|T0008909||NILANGA||Deepak Sawale Maruti||LATUR||MAHARASTRA|
|T0008910||SURIYAWAN||JAKIR HUSAIN||SRN BHADOHI||UTTAR PRADESH|
|T0008911||KOLHAPUR||Prafull Prakash Patil||KOLHAPUR||MAHARASTRA|
|T0008913||MEERUT||VIPIN KUMAR||MEERUT||UTTAR PRADESH|
|DC/74819||Kuchaikote||ASHOK KUMAR PANDEY||GOPALGANJ||Bihar|
- Ensure coordination with other relevant programmes and projects implemented in india.
- Managing all marketing for the institution and activities within the admin department.
- Publish institution courses and distribute of training and study center.
- Supervise the team members and provide necessary guidance, coaching and evaluation;
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with institution objectives.
- Set annual performance parameters and learning objectives
- Co-ordinating institution campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the institution work/learning budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print institution campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of institution communications.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant institution functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for institution work.
If any information of the candidate is found wrong at any time, he can be suspended from the organization without any information.