PUBLIC NOTICE TO THE APPLICANTS
In this regard candidates are advised to rely only on their hard work and cautioned to:
- Beware of touts and job racketeers trying to deceive by false promises of securing job in DSRVS either through influence. Money or by any other unfair means.
- Candidate attempting unfair means will be disqualified and legal action shall be initiated against them.
- DSRVS have not appointed any agent(s) or coaching center(s) for action on their behalf. Candidates are warned against any such claims being made by any person/agencies.
- Don’t het cheated and lose your hard earned money. Don’t become a fool and victim to unfair means.
- What is to be done by the candidates when approached by anyone with promise of job and demands money.
- He/She should immediately lodge a complaint in the nearest police station.
- Candidates can also call on the phone number 8058605805 and email email@example.com for guidance, clarification of doubts.
- Candidates if they come to notice of any brokers etc can share the information confidentially with DSRVS and the identity of candidate will be kept secret.
BE A PART OF A FAIR & TRANSPARENT RECRUITMENT PROCESS, JOIN DSRVS WITH SELF ESTEEM AND RISE WITH RISING INDIA.