Notification No. DIGITAL SHIKSHA AND ROJGAR VIKAS SANSTHAN
AR/IN/AA1/2017 RECRUITMENT CELL
NOTIFICATION For ITI / Non ITI Candidates
Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 over Dsrvs.
|Opening of Online Application||Date and time of closing of|
|14:00 hrs.||17:00 hrs.|
ONLINE applications are invited from interested candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentice Act 1961 in the designated trades at Branches/Centers/Workshops/Units in the jurisdiction of DSRVS against 1345 slots. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only ONLINE till 17:00 hrs. of the closing date.
- Candidates should note and take cognizance of the fact that this is a Centralized Notification for engagement of Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 for DSRVS Units and Recruitment Cell, DSRVS (AR/IN) has been nominated as nodal agency for obtaining ONLINE applications from candidates and preparation of their merit list. Candidates can submit their applications ONLINE only on DSRVS website www.dsrvs.com
- After preparation of merit list, the same will be advised to respective Divisions/Units on DSRVS. Document verification and medical examination will be held in opted Divisions/Units, as per the Cluster as mentioned in the Candidate’s applications.
- Candidates must note that no centralized merit list will be formed.
- MODE OF SELECTION:
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in exam (with minimum 50% (aggregate marks) + ITI(10%) marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the exam and ITI.
For the purpose of calculation of percentage of exam,matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects.
For the purpose of calculation of percentage of ITI marks, average marks mentioned in consolidated statement of marks for all semesters of the trade applied / marks mentioned in the Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT / SCVT, will only be reckoned.
For the purpose of calculation of percentage of marks of SSC of candidates from Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh, Board of Public Examination, Kerala etc DSRVS will take midpoint of range of grades obtained by the candidates. After obtaining midpoints of all the attempted subjects according to grades awarded, average will be calculated treating each subject is out of 100 marks, as there is no standard method or multiplying factor for calculation of average of matriculation for such Boards.
- In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidates with older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the candidate who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
- A final merit list will be prepared cluster/unit wise, trade wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate, as stated above.
- Candidates finally enlisted would be subject to verification of original testimonials and being found fit in appropriate Medical examination by Dsrvs as applicable for the Workshop and for the other Units.
- During submission of ONLINE application, a Registration number will be issued to each applicant. Candidates are advised to preserve/note their Registration Number for further stages of recruitment process/correspondence with RC.
NOTE-I: To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised in their own interest to submit ONLINE application much before the closing date, to avoid possible inability/failure to log on to the website of RC on account of heavy load on the internet or website jam during last days.
NOTE-II: RC does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reason.
- Apprentices will be engaged in the following trades:
|S.No.||Trades||#(ITI)||#(Non ITI, Fresher)||Total|
|5||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||268||96||364|
|6||Programming & Systems Administration Assistant||146||53||199|
The number of training slots shown in this Notification are provisional and the same are liable to increase or decrease depending upon the actual needs of the administration at the time of finalization of selection.
Reservation break up :- 10%- SC, 10%- ST, 30%-OBC, 50%-UR
When the prescribed number of persons belonging to the Scheduled Castes are not available, it will be filled by ST candidates. For ST slots, in case ST candidates are not available, they will be filled by SC candidates. If the prescribed training slots for SC/ST candidates cannot be filled even in the above given manner, then the training slots so lying unfilled will be filled by persons not belonging to the Scheduled Castes or the Scheduled Tribes i.e. Unreserved candidates. Similarly, the seats remaining unfilled by OBC candidates will be filled by candidates of unreserved category.
- ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS
- The candidates should have completed 18 years of age and should not have completed 28 years of age as on 01-11-2017.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
- For Persons with Disability, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by up to additional 10 years for ex-servicemen to the extent of service rendered in Defence Forces plus 03 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months service at a stretch, except Ex-servicemen who have already joined the Govt. service on Civil side after availing the servicemen status for the purpose of their engagement. However, regardless of community, Ex-servicemen will be considered against the Ex-servicemen
quota, if available. If UR vacancies are not available then only Ex. serviceman belonging to those particular communities where vacancies are available will be considered against the ex-servicemen quota.
- The candidates who want to avail the benefit of reservation of SC/ST, must produce his/her Caste certificate on Central Government format issued by appropriate authority according to Annexure-I at the time of Document Verification. Similarly, the candidates who want to avail the benefit of reservation of OBC, must produce Caste certificate and Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued on or after 1/4/2017 on Central Government format by appropriate authority as per sample Annexure-II at the time of Document Verification.
- The candidates who want to avail the benefit of reservation of Ex-servicemen and Armed Forces Personnel, must produce Discharge certificate and in case of children of Ex-servicemen and children of Armed Forces Personnel, they must produce discharge certificate or Armed Forces serving certificate respectively (as the case may be) of his/her parents at the time of document verification.
- An Ex-servicemen candidate selected under the reservation provided for them is to be placed in the appropriate category viz. UR/SC/ST/OBC to which he belongs. Ex-servicemen, their children and children of Armed Force personnel will be engaged for Apprenticeship as per details mentioned below:
- Children of deceased/disabled Ex-servicemen including those killed/disabled during peace time.
- Children of Ex-servicemen
- Children of Serving Jawans
- Children of Serving Officer
- MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 40% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified
trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
- PAYMENT OF FEES
- Online Exam Fees (Non-refundable) – Rs.200/-
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as part of online application process as under:
- Once the online application is complete in all respects at RC website www.dsrvs.com, candidates will be directed to payment gateway of DSRVS website to make payment.
- Once the payment is successfully done, candidates will be redirected to RC website to complete the application process and download the application form.
- In case the candidates tried to make payment before and come across some issues like loss of internet connection due to which the fee amount has been deducted from their Account/Debit/Credit Card but still unable to download the application, please click on “Check Payment Status” button to reconfirm the same from the Payment gateway.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the online application. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter.
- The payment can be made by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt with the date entered by the candidate will be generated, which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
- STANDARDS OF FITNESS FOR THE PERSON WITH DISABILITY
- Only Loco motor or Cerebral palsy (OH) who suffers from not less than 40% of relevant disability and Hearing Handicapped (HH) having 60 decibels or more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequency are eligible to apply.
12.2 For the purpose of visually handicap (VH) candidates, definition of VH disabilities are as under:
“Blindness” refers to a condition where a person suffers from any of the following condition, namely:
- Total absence of sight, or
- Visual acuity not exceeding 6/60 or 20/2000 (snellen) in the better eye with correcting lens;
- Limitation of the field of vision subtending an angle of 20 degrees or worse.
- Low vision (VH)
- “Person with low vision” means a person with impairment of visual functioning even after treatment or standard refractive corrections but who uses or is potentially capable of using vision for the planning or execution of a task with appropriate assistive device.
- Person with Disability (PWD) who wants to avail the benefit of reservation must produce a disability certificate issued by a competent authority (i.e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or State Government including one specialist in the particular field for assessing disability). Disability certificate should be strictly as per the annexure-III / IV / V / VI attached.
- Other than abovementioned Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates should not apply as PWD, and, they will not be eligible for such concessions/facilities.
- HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.dsrvs.com. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
- Candidates are required to log on to the RC website www.dsrvs.com provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/BIO-DATA etc carefully.
NOTE-I: Candidates should be in possession of Aadhaar Card. At the time of registration, candidates have to fill 12 digit Aadhaar Card number. The candidates not having Aadhaar number and have enrolled for Aadhaar but have not received Aadhaar Card can enter 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhaar Enrolment slip.
This provision is applicable to the candidates of all states and Union Territories except the state of Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya and Assam.
Applicants from these states can enter in the online application form, their voter ID number, valid passport number, driving license number or any other valid Government identity card at the time of online application.
Candidates have to produce original Aadhaar card or document mentioned above, at the time of document verification.
NOTE-II: Candidates should ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment.
NOTE-III: Candidates are advised to point out their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the online application and during the whole process, all important messages will be displayed on the website.
- Candidates have to choose only one cluster and within that cluster he can give units in order of preference.
- Candidates trying to submit more than one application with different particulars like Name/Father’s name/Community/Photo(face)/ educational and/or technical qualification etc. or with different Email ID/Mobile Number are informed that all such applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates have to keep printouts of their Online application. If found eligible, he/she will be called for Document Verification and the print out of Online application is required to be produced at the time of Document Verification.
- SCANNED PHOTOGRAPH/SOFT COPY OF PHOTOGRAPH
- Candidates are also required to paste photo on application form print out .
- SCANNED SIGNATURE/SOFT COPY OF IMAGE OF SIGNATURE
Candidates are also required to signature on application form print out.
- DOCUMENTS TO BE SEND TO H.O.
Candidates are required to upload the legible scanned copy of following documents:
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet.
- Certificate for proof of date of birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating date of birth).
- Consolidated mark sheet for all semesters of the trade in which applied / Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT /SCVT.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable.
- Disability certificate, in case of PWD candidate.
- Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case of candidates applied against Ex-Servicemen quota.
Production of original documents, as stated above, on the day of document verification is mandatory without which they will not be allowed to appear in the document verification. Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi should be accompanied by an attested translation in English/Hindi.
- LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION
- The ONLINE application, complete in all respect, can be submitted through ONLINE process to RC up to 26/12/2017 till 17.00 hrs. send physical copy of the application is required to be sent to RC.
- TRAINING PERIOD & STIPEND
- Act Apprentices will be paid stipend at the minimum rate as per the provision of Rule 11(1) of Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 (Revised stipend rate as per notification No. G.S.R.680(E) dated 22/9/2014).
- During the first year of 70% of minimum wage of semi-skilled
|training||workers notified by the respective State or|
|ii.||During||the||second||year||80%||of minimum wage of semi-skilled|
|of training||workers notified by the respective State or|
|iii.||During||the||third||and||90%||of minimum wage of semi-skilled|
|fourth year of training||workers notified by the respective State or|
Note: Where the minimum rate of wage for a trade is not notified by the State Government or Union Territory, then, the maximum of minimum wages of the Scheduled Employment notified by such State Government or Union Territory for semi-skilled workers shall be taken into account for paying the stipend in respect of the trade.
Rates are liable to change as per rules ad directives issued by Dsrvs from time to time.
No Hostel accommodation will be provided and selected candidates will have to make their own arrangement during their training as per Apprentice Act 1961 and they will be released on completion of the training.
- AGREEMENT OF TRAINING
- Before commencement of the Apprenticeship training in the designated trade, the selected candidate has to enter into a Contract of Apprenticeship Training with the following provisions:
- Where the Contract of Apprenticeship is terminated through failure on the part of the employer in carrying out the terms and conditions of the contract (as notified under the Apprenticeship Rules 1992), candidate will be paid apprentice compensation as prescribed.
- In the event of premature termination of Contract of Apprenticeship for failure on the part of apprentice to carry out the terms and conditions of the contract (as notified under the Apprenticeship Rules 1992), the candidate/surety has to pay such amount as is determined by the Apprenticeship Adviser as and towards the cost of training.
- It is not obligatory on the part of employer to offer any employment to the passed out trade apprentice on completion of the period of Apprenticeship Training in his establishment nor shall it be obligatory on the part of the Apprentice to accept an employment under the employer.
- In case the selected candidate is minor then, his/her guardian has to enter into a Contract of Apprenticeship with the employer.
- MEDICAL FITNESS
- A person shall be eligible for being trained under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeships Rules, 1992, as amended from time to time, if he or she satisfies the minimum standards of physical fitness as prescribed in the aforesaid Act and Dsrvs medical standards prescribed for imparting training to the relevant trades which will be certified by a Dsrvs Doctor.
- The selected candidates will have to pass the prescribed medical examination and physical fitness before engagement, for which the candidates will have to pay a sum of Rs. 100/- towards medical examination fee.
|21.1||For any problems in the Online submission and printing of Application, call|
|on 8058605805 from 10:00 a.m. to 17:00 p.m. (except|
|Sundays and Holidays)|
- The decision of the DSRVS administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications and mode of selection shall be final.
- Imparting Training in DSRVS will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in DSRVS after successful completion of training. In terms of para-10 of Schedule V of the Apprenticeship Rules,1991, notified on 15.07.92 by the Ministry of Labour, it shall not be obligatory on the part of the employer to offer any employment to the Apprentice on completion of period
of his/her apprenticeship training in his / her establishment. It shall not be obligatory on the part of the apprentice to accept an employment under the employer. Imparting Training in DSRVS will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in DSRVS after completion of Training.
- No correspondences for engagement will be entertained.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATURE AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED IN THE MATTER.
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria. If erroneously engaged, such candidates shall be summarily dismissed without notice at any stage.
- Candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any other discrepancy noticed.
- If it is noticed by the dsrvs administration that the candidate has furnished wrong/fake Certificates / false certificates, the dsrvs administration reserves the right to discharge the candidate / selected candidate at any stage without notice, even after his/her selection to undergo training.
- The dsrvs administration do not undertake any responsibility for sending reply to the candidates not selected or not called for. No correspondence in respect of the application submitted shall be entertained or replied by this office to any individual or organization.
- The dsrvs administration will not be responsible for any printing error.
- No daily allowance / conveyance allowance or travelling allowance will be paid to the candidates called for document verification.
- Candidates need only send application printouts or certificates or copies to HO by post. The candidature of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE application.
- After selection for engagement, request of candidate to change the division/unit will not be entertained.