DSRVS New Center Registration and Affiliation Fees Structure Will be changed from 01 March 2019
|Affiliation and Verification Fees –||
|Program / Course Affiliation Fees –||
6000 /- IT Courses
7000/- Per Other Sector
How to take Membership
On receiving this offer, a prospective study center should.
Registering for DSRVS Center is simple and Easy.
New Center Registration Process 2019
Registration Process Available From 01 April 2019 To 30 June 2019
How much time does it take in registration: – Within 4 Days
Center Registration Process:-
- Pay Center Registration Fees
- After Apply For New Center Registration
- Download Offline Forms and Send Head Office For Verification
- After Successfully Completed ,Issue Certificate
|Apply For New Registration|
- Apply with complete details of self, premises, available hardware, plan for business development in the format of the data sheet attached at the end of this offer.
- Receipt of the application and data sheet at the controlling office of DSRVS would be followed by personal interview with the Board of Dirctors of DSRVS and a visit by a Inspection team of DSRVS professional at the prospective centre, if needed.
DSRVS is great opportunities For your Career
Approx Monthly Earning – 35000 to 60000 Rupees
Benefits of DSRVS Center’s:-
1. You can run our government projects on your own center (PMKVY, RPL, DDU,Minority Affairs, Etc.)
2. You can run DSRVS All Program/Courses on your own center
3. Setup BTP (Basic Training Provider Under Ministry of Skill)
4. We Provide a Free Affiliation For Our Courses & Government Projects
6. You can do website construction at cheap prices with DSRVS
7. You have Join India’s No. Employer and Skill Development Agency
8. DSRVS Provide Women Development Projects, Distance Education
9. You can now open a Apprenticeship Center
10. and much more programs of DSRVS
11. Examination Conduct at Center Level (Online / Offline Mode)
Keep the following documents ready at the time of registration:-
- Center Head Passport Size Photograph
- Center Head Aadhaar Card, PAN Card
- Center In Side and Out Side Photograph
- Bank Account Details
- Police Verification Certificate
- NOC From Gram Panchayat/ Municipality Office
- Minimum 2 Trainers Qualification, KYC Documents
- Electricity Bill / Rent Agreement / Water Bill
Eligibility Criteria for DSRVS Study Centre/Branch:-
- Desirous person should be a local person.
- Age- Applicant must have attained the age of 18 years.
- Qualification- Person should preferably have passed the Matriculation Level Examination or equivalent from recognized board.
- Other Requirements-
- Applicant should have fluency in reading and writing the local language.
- Should have the basic knowledge of English Language and Computer Skills.
The DSRVS Study Centre should satisfy the following criteria:-
- Should be in business (IT related or otherwise) or should be a professional with the required entrepreneurial acumen.
- Should be willing to invest required amount of money in setting up a centre with proper infrastructure and main power.
- Should have commitment for providing quality training to students.
- Should be willing to be a part of the DSRVS team in accepting the terms and condition and procedures as laid down by DSRVS.
|Application Form For Branch/Offices
||Click Here For Download|
|Download Banner Template||Click Here For Download|
|Trainers/Employee/Staff Sheet||Click Here For Download|
|Application Form For Trainers(Staff)||Click Here For Download|
Following Documents Send To H.O. With NCR Application Form
- Center Head Passport Size Photo, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card and Qualification Statement
- Center Bank Passbook/Cancel Cheque
- Minimum 3 Trainers in Concern Trade, Passport Size Photo Aadhaar Card and Qualification Statement
- Center Inside and Outside Photograph
- Staff List
- Office Electricity Bill Copy
- Rent Agreement (if availability )
|(a) Minumum Aria (Sq.Ft.)||1500||900||700||400|
|(b) No. of Class Rooms||2||1||1||1|
|(c) Sitting Capacity per Class Room||15||15||10||10|
|(d) Lab Room||2||1||1||1|
|(e) No. of Systems||15||7||5||3|
Renewal Fees – 5000/- For Five Year
- One Pentium server Nodes connected as per DSRVS Site Specification.
- Necessary Hardware compatibility for Internet.
- Printer (Dot Matrix / Inkjet).
- UPS (500 VA) / Generator
- A.C. Unit
- Digital Camera/ Web Cam
- Wired/ Wireless/V-SAT Connectivity
|Administrator/Manager||Knowledge of Computer Software Training, Experience, having Good Management Skills OR Related Sector Trained Trainer.|
|Faculty||Thorough knowledge of subject, disciplined, Student’s problem solving capacity.|
|Counsellor/Receptionist||Pleasent personality with good communication skills, knowledge of computer courses, disciplined.|
Profitability of Operations
The granting of study centre status would be possible after careful study of the market potential, number of students graduation form the relevant streams etc.The specifics in terms of operational economics will be discussed in person with each of the study centres.The study centres are required to make a study of the Engineering Colleges, Polytechnics and science college and other institutes of the area by way to the number of students passing out each year.